Open allClose all
Instructions: Clicking on the section name will show / hide the section.
- Assignments enable teachers to grade and give comments on uploaded files and assignments created on and off line.
- The chat module allows participants to have a real-time synchronous discussion via the web.
- Here a teacher asks a question and specifies a choice of multiple responses.
- The database module enables participants to create, maintain and search a bank of record entries.
- Forums provide the opportunity for asynchronous discussions.
- The glossary module enables participants to create and maintain a list of definitions, like a dictionary.
- Lesson activities can deliver content in interesting and flexible ways. It consists of a number of pages. Each page generally ends with a question and a number of possible answers, and leads to another page based on the student's choice.
- This module allows the teacher to design and set quiz tests, consisting of multiple choice, true-false, and short answer questions and more. Each attempt is automatically marked, and the teacher can choose whether to give feedback and/or to show correct answers.
- Teachers can provide course resources in various formats - pages edited in Moodle, uploaded files or web links.
- SCORM is a collection of specifications that enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of web-based learning content.
- Teachers can use surveys to gather data from their students that will help them learn about their class and reflect on their own teaching.
- A wiki is a collection of web pages that anyone can add to or edit.